Daily Word for Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Joshua 1:9 – This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
What do you do when you are facing a new and challenging season of life? It may be the result of the passages we experience related to aging where greater responsibility is gained or a lessening in capacity is realized.
Perhaps it relates to your job, business or relationships. Whatever the source, it’s a place you’ve have never been and you may not be sure how to handle it.
So what do you do?
1. Remember who’s responsible for you and responsive to you.
• Jehovah Jireh – the Lord will see to it.
• He hasn’t gone blind; He can and He will.
2. Rehearse past victories He’s given you.
• Jehovah Rapha – The Lord who heals.
• All of your scars are His trophies.
3. Rejoice in advance for the battle is not yours; it’s the Lord’s.
• Jehovah Nissi – The Lord our banner.
• Drop your rocks then drop to your knees.