Manna For Today: Sunday, October 11, 2015
Today’s scripture reading: Proverbs 8
1. Wisdom is that to which nothing can compare.
2. Wisdom is always accompanied by good judgment.
3. Wisdom knows how to find knowledge and discernment.
4. Wisdom is the possessor of common sense and success.
5. Wisdom holds insight and strength.
6. Wisdom loves whoever loves it.
7. Wisdom has riches, honor, enduring wealth and justice.
With all that wisdom is, does and has, why would anyone not want it?
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom and in all your getting, get understanding [Proverbs 4:7].
Father, please teach us to love wisdom, get understanding, know knowledge, have common sense, welcome insight and strength, and to manage riches and wealth. We ask it in the name of your Son and our Savior Jesus Christ!
Peace and blessings!