Manna For Today: Thursday, November 12, 2015
In order to accomplish God’s Plan and Purpose for our lives, we must be willing to connect with people no matter where we are. God believes in and uses connecting even in a bad situation.
• Abigail, Nabal and David
• David and Saul
• David and the band of thieves
• Paul and the early church
• Gideon and his community
Here are some insights that may enable you to be more effective in connecting with God and people:
1. Connecting with God
• Daily prayer time.
• Daily reading God’s Word.
• Practice awareness of the Presence of God.
• Meditate daily on God’s Word.
2. Connecting with people
• Initiate; be the first to reach out to people.
• See people in the light of what God’s Plan is for them.
• Be an extension of God tangible love and kindness to people.
• Pray for them in the moment and for some long-term.
Dear friend, God wants us to be His eyes, hands, feet and ears in the earth realm. Begin today seeing people through His eyes and allow them to see Him through you!
II Corinthians 3:3 – Clearly, you are a letter from Christ showing the result of our ministry among you. This “letter” is written not with pen and ink, but with the Spirit of the living God. It is carved not on tablets of stone, but on human hearts.
Peace and blessings!