Manna For Today: Tuesday, January 20, 2016
1. To love God with our minds.
• It brings peace and clarity of purpose in and for our lives.
Luke 10:27 – So he answered and said, “‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’”
2. To focus our minds on Him.
• What we focus on is what we are becoming.
Romans 8:6 – For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
3. To transform our minds with His Word.
• Daily renewal cleanses and cultivates a spiritually fertile mind.
Romans 12:2 – And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
4. To have His mind.
• Daily reading His Word and practicing His presence will aid you in appropriating His mind.
I Corinthians 2:16 – For “who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.
5. To guard our minds.
• Lead, take charge and accept responsibility for protecting your mind from toxic exposure.
Philippians 4:7 – …and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Follow God’s priority for your mind and walk in His blessings.
Peace and blessings!