Manna For Today: Tuesday, January 26, 2016
I Corinthians 13:4-8 – Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 8 Prophecy and speaking in unknown languages and special knowledge will become useless. But love will last forever!
God reveals to us what love is so that we will know how He wants to empower us through His love.
What love is and does What love does not do
– Love is patient. – Love does not envy.
– Love is kind. – Love does not boast.
– Love rejoices in the truth. – Love is not proud.
– Love always protects. – Love does not dishonor.
– Love always trusts. – Love is not self-seeking.
– Love always hopes. – Love is not easily angered.
– Love always perseveres. – Love keeps no record of wrong.
– Love never fails. – Love does not delight in evil.
Think on these things!
Peace and blessings!