Manna For Today: Sunday, April 10, 2016
There will be in life the kind of challenges that may cause us to have times of doubt, fear, anxiety and any number of other feelings or thoughts. We may find ourselves saying to Christ, “I believe but help my unbelief.”
The answer to the downtimes in our lives is our commitment to not giving in or giving up. Galatians 6:9 says, “So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.”
So what do I do? I find a way to go forward every day and I keep moving forward, refusing to get stuck. I live, I live by faith.
• I live in the faith of Abel who “…offered a more excellent sacrifice than Cain.” – Hebrews 11:4
• I live in the faith of Enoch who “…was taken away that he did not see death.” – Hebrews 11:5
• I live in the faith of Noah who “…being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with Godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household.” – Hebrews 11:7
• I live in the faith of Abraham who “…obeyed when he was called to go out to the place which he would receive as an inheritance.” – Hebrews 11:8
• I live in the faith of Sarah who “… herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was pass the age because she judged Him faithful who had promised.” – Hebrews 11:11
Live my friend, live by faith. You’re not alone!
Peace and blessings!