Manna For Today: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
I John 4:8-11 – Those who do not love do not know God because God is love. God has shown His love to us by sending His only Son into the world. God did this so we might have life through Christ. This is love! It is not that we loved God but that He loved us. For God sent His Son to pay for our sins with His own blood.Dear friends, if God loved us that much, then we should love each other.
Think today about the ways in which God is love to and through you!
• It tells us what God did; He sent His Son.
• It tells us who Jesus is; He is sinless.
• It tells us what Jesus bore; our sins.
• It tells us who we are; the righteousness of God.
• It tell us where we are; in Him.
Peace and blessings!