Manna For Today: Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Our gracious Father has made many promises to His children that place “water in our desert” experiences and “paths” when we find ourselves in the wilderness of life.
Meditate on the following promises made by your Heavenly Father then appropriate them in your life by confessing them as yours today and every day.
1. The comfort of His presence
Isaiah 43:2 – When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you.
• It’s wonderful to know that He is there always but it’s life-giving to know that in the most difficult season of our lives He is always there.
2. All things work for the believers’ good.
Romans 8:28 – And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
• How can we know what God will do in our future? By looking back and remembering all He has done in our past.
3. The sufficiency of Divine Grace.
2 Corinthians 12:9 – And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
• No matter where we are in our spiritual walk, His grace is made available to us.
Peace and blessings!